Photo copyright Jon Crispin 2011. www.joncrispin.com

Photo copyright Jon Crispin 2011
www.joncrispin.com

Friday, January 20, 2012

Crispin photos

I love the work of Jon Crispin so much that I asked him for permission to use the image at the head of my blog and for a print I could frame. I also loved this image:


The serene monochrome colors of the beach photo are going into my bedroom for relaxation. The image of the wound up energy and power of the swimmer, just waiting to be released, is going by my door. It will be the last thing I see as I leave to release my own energy onto the world. If you would like to see more of Jon's work, here's a link to his blog:

http://joncrispin.files.wordpress.com

The swimmer's story is in the October 2010 archive.

Thanks, Jon.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photo- I'm glad I finally figured out I have a blogger account- even if I don't blog here and I followed you. Yay for getting caught up on the fun.

    ReplyDelete