Photo copyright Jon Crispin 2011. www.joncrispin.com

Photo copyright Jon Crispin 2011
www.joncrispin.com

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Chuffed

I missed the proclamation proper, but apparently word went out to the universe that the past eight days were for the purpose of being Bless Kilian Week. In the space of those eight days, I won two drawings, received an unsolicited testimonial from a client, pitched my novel to an agent who wants to see the complete manuscript, lost weight, received a beautiful beaded lanyard for my compass to wear to my next orienteering event, and received an A on editing assignment for the class I'm taking through UC Berkeley, along with some very complimentary comments from the teacher. Whew! Of course my first idea was to run out and buy lottery tickets. Oh, well, guess Bless Kilian Week is over, but it was great while it lasted.

And how was your week?

1 comment:

  1. Killian - first, please forgive my ignorance and second - can you help me understand how I can do the Victorian 2012 Challenge? I too created a blog to do the challenge and don't even know how to use it yet. I don't even have a Facebook so I am very behind the times! but I am trying. I don,t see where the requirements are for each month.

    Thank you,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete